Butter Braid Pastries
What is a Butter Braid Frozen Pastry?
Treat yourself with the homemade taste of a Butter Braid pastry! Each Butter Braid® pastry is a hand-braided treat filled with your choice of 7 delicious filled loaves: Cream Cheese, Strawberry Cream Cheese, Apple, Cinnamon, Blueberry Cream Cheese, Raspberry, and ALL NEW 4 Cheese and Herb. Made with 100% real butter and only the finest ingredients, your taste buds will surely thank you!
We also offer Caramel Rolls. These tasty treats come with a caramel packet and dough to create 9 individual rolls.
Costs and Profit
Your Profit: 40% ($5.20 per loaf)
We offer a large amount of information about our Butter Braid pastry program online, but we always have people looking for a hard-copy of information that they can take to a meeting and present to a group. CLICK HERE to print a copy of our information page for your meeting. This page will provide you with our flavor lineup, pricing, pictures and some frequently asked questions about our Butter Braid pastry fundraising program.
Ingredients / Nutritional facts / Allergens
Since there are different flavors of Butter Braid pastries, each pastry has a different ingredient list, nutritional and allergen information.
Butter Braid Pastry Nutritional Information
Butter Braid Caramel Rolls Nutritional Information
* ALLERGEN NOTICE: Generally speaking, Butter Braid products do contain Egg, Milk, Soy, and Wheat. Butter Braid braided pastries do not contain and are not made with peanuts, tree nuts, or any other kind of nuts; however, they do manufacture a different line of products with nuts on the same manufacturing equipment.
Country Maid, manufacturers of Butter Braid® brand products, is committed to the production of safe food and operates strict systems of control based on HACCP principles. Policies and procedures are in place to ensure that the risk of cross contamination is strictly controlled and kept to an absolute minimum.
Minimum Order Requirements
Each of our programs have minimum order requirements. Enter you zip code below to lookup the requirement for your location.
Additional Order Form
Our products are so popular that sellers often fill up their sales sheet and are looking for an additional form so they can continue selling. Click here to print a Butter Braid pastry sales sheet if you are currently participating in a Butter Braid pastry fundraiser and need an additional form.
So Easy to Enjoy!
Note: It is best to store Butter Braid® pastries in a deep freezer.
- Let rise 10-12 hours or until double in size.
- Set out at bedtime, bake in the morning! Or set out first thing in the morning to bake for the evening meal!
- Homemade taste with very little work!
- Take frozen Braid out of bag and then put in a 9" x 13" greased, non-insulated, metal pan. Set frosting pack aside until baking is complete. Tip: cookie sheets work well
- Let pastry sit out 10 to 12 hours to thaw and rise until about double in size. For best results spray plastic wrap with cooking spray and then lay over the pastry. (Ideal room temperature 70 degrees F.)
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Oven temperatures may vary therefore baking times and/or temperatures may require adjustment.
- Let pastry cool for 15-30 minutes before slicing (an electric knife works the best).
- After slicing, cut corner of frosting packet and drizzle over top of the pastry.
The Shortcut Method of Preparing Butter Braid® Pastries
We recommend the above methods for best results, but If you get into a bind, there is quicker preparation method.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees F.
- Turn off oven. Place braid in oven to thaw and rise.
- Let dough rise 2 to 4 hours, until it doubles in size. Check every 20 minutes after first hour to make sure the braid doesn't rise too much.
- Leave braid in the oven, set to 325 degrees F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let braid cool, then slice.