Who We Are
I am constantly asked how I ended up in this business. The answer is very simple, I was in the right place at the right time talking with a wonderful couple from Iowa who were trying to enter into the grocery business with a brand new product, Butter Braid pastry. One taste of the Cream Cheese Butter Braid pastry and I was hooked! They were looking for someone to distribute their products in Minnesota and it wasn’t hard to see that this product had a tremendous future. So with a 4 month old son at home Paula, my wife, and I decided that I would quit my job and start a marketing and distribution company. Kittelson Marketing Company started in our basement in April of 1996.
Kittelson Marketing has been the exclusive and only distributor of Butter Braid pastries though out the majority of Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We have recently added a brand new cookie dough program, Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough.
In September of 2003 Paula quit her job and joined the company becoming the office manager. As the company continued to grow, assistance was needed to help in distribution of the products to our fundraising customers. In order to help, Scott Shatto was contracted in 2006.
The summer of 2013 saw the expansion of the business to a new facility in Anoka, MN where we will have a 1000 square foot freezer and new offices to allow us to expand our sales force to better serve you.
Our goals are to provide superior products and personalized service for each sale. Offering products only available through fundraising campaigns creates a demand which your group can fulfill and earn high profits. We hope to put the fun into your fundraising campaign.
Eric Kittelson, Owner
Benefits for our customers:
- Quality products exclusive to fundraising, not sold in retail stores
- Free customized order forms
- Free access to state-of-the-art web page
- Free access to web-based ordering system
- Outstanding personalized service
- We provide free delivery for all orders reaching the established minimum order
- Quick fundraising order turn-around time
- No upfront costs, payment not due until delivery
- Recommendations on sales incentives
- Something unique & refreshing that is in constant demand
To provide high-demand quality products and personalized customer service through an easy to run fundraising program that will net high profits for your group.